Open a KBZSC Account
Individual/ Joint trading Account
If you are a Myanmar resident and wish to open an individual/ joint trading account with us, please come visit our head office at Strand Square with the following supporting documents.
- Original NRC/Passport
- Bank book
If you are a Myanmar resident and wish to open a corporate account with us, please call us at 01 230-7300~02 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit our head office at Strand Square.
Supporting documents to open corporate account are as follow:
- Company Registration
- Meeting minutes
- Memorandum & Articles of Association (MAA)
- Form 6 – Return of Allotments (The Myanmar Companies Act)
- Form 26 – Particulars of Directors, Managers and Managing Agents and Of any changes therein
- Form E – list of shareholders
- Particulars of Authorized Persons to trade/Shareholders/Beneficial Owners
- Original NRC(s)/Passport(s) of the Director(s)/Authorized Person(s) to trade/Shareholders/Beneficial owner(s)
- Company Bank book
Please note that all the necessary documents need to be in original format to open Trading accounts as per SECM rules and regulations.
Account Opening Hours
9:00am – 4:30pm
Monday – Friday except holidays
Please come over to KBZSC head office to receive the full account opening service or you can call our hotline #01 230 7300~02 to find out nearest KBZ bank location to open an account.
Please call 09 450 2020 19 to find out the nearest KBZ bank location to open an account. You may come visit our Mandalay representative office at KBZ Mandalay Branch# 39 for any assistance.
Please call our hotline #01 230 7300~02 to find out nearest KBZ bank location to open an account.