All forms of investments come with risk. Before you embark on your investing journey, please take time to read the following:
- Risk of Securities Trading
- The prices of securities can fluctuate and may fall against your interest. An individual security may experience downward price movements and may under some circumstances even become valueless.
- Market conditions and/or rules and regulations governing the market may increase the risk of loss by making it difficult or impossible to effect transactions or liquidate/offset positions. (i.e. illiquidity, suspension/restriction of trading).
- Tax Risk
Before entering into any transaction you should understand the tax implications of doing so, e.g. income tax. Different transactions may have different tax implications. The tax implications are dependent upon the nature of your business activities and the transactions in question or dependent upon the relevant government law, regulations, instructions etc. You should therefore consult your tax adviser to understand the relevant tax considerations.
- Commission and Other Charges
You should obtain a clear explanation of all commissions, fees and any other charges and understand that these charges may affect your net profit (if any) or increase your loss before starting to trade. These charges may be amended from time to time.
- Trading Facilities and Electronic Trading
KBZSC's trading facilities are supported by computer-based component systems for the order-routing, executing, matching, registration or clearing of trades. Client will be exposed to risks associated with the system including the failure of hardware and software, as with all facilities and systems. The result of any system failure may be that your order is either not executed according to your instructions or is not executed at all. You should also be aware that the internet is not a completely reliable transmission medium and there may be delays in service provisions.
Please download PDF version of KBZSC Risk Disclosure and Terms and Conditions in details.